Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Share Investor

I wish all my loyal readers a very happy Christmas and a prosperous 2010 New Year and to your family and loved ones.

It has been a pleasure writing on some my favourite subjects and I hope you have found some interesting tidbits to help you out in these very crazy financial times.

I hope you can all join me in 2010 where we can all do it again but this time with a smile and a wink!

To check out the holiday operating hours of the NZX and what is coming up please go here.

Darren, Share Investor.


Related Links

Share Investor Forum - Discuss NZX listed companies


Security Analysis: The Classic 1934 Edition
Security Analysis: The Classic 1934 Edition by GRAHAM
Buy new: $43.80 / Used from: $19.75
Usually ships in 24 hours


c Share Investor 2009

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to wish to everyone ..
    A Merry X Mas and Happy New year..

    ReplyDelete

Comment on Share Investor Stuff