Sunday, July 14, 2013

Share Investor: Taking a Break



The Share Investor name hasn't gone away, its just taking a well earnt break, all is well and everything is fine, just nothing much interests me much, except I have taken a massive cut in the portfolio, 20%, and that's to do with personal things.

Soon as I return, I will let you know.

Keep in mind that Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd [FPH.NZ] is still in play (see previous post) and that commentators about what I have and how I measure it are entitled to your opinions, I will continue to measure the portfolio the way I want and publish the details - periodically.

Keep cool heads and safe and sound and lets be careful out there.

Share Investor

Darren


Recommended Amazon Reading

The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A    Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition)
The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition) by Benjamin Graham
Buy new: $14.95 / Used from: $6.99
Usually ships in 24 hours


c Share Investor 2013

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you're still around Darren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a pleasure reading your insightful blog Darren!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you and hope all continues to be well for you.

    Cheers
    traineeinvestor

    ReplyDelete

Comment on Share Investor Stuff