Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wandering in the breeze with Helen

"...I am a free spirit..."



I just about swallowed my tongue when Helen Clark said this in tonight's Key vs Clark debate, which Key won.

Of course New Zealanders know that while Clark might be a self described "free spirit" , most would not describe her in that way in the true sense of what a "free spirit" is.

In Clark's mind that means she is free do do what she want to you to impinge upon your freedoms but to most of us the words free spirit mean more of a reciprocal relationship between yourself and others.


c Political Animal 2008

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you........ I sprayed scotch from both nostrils.
    http://barnsleybill.blogspot.com/2008/11/dedicated-to-free-spirit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be peeing Heineken from all orifices come November 8.

    There will be a huge victory party at my place after regime change.

    ReplyDelete

Comment on Share Investor Stuff