Saturday, December 20, 2008

MERRY XMAS: NZX & ASX Stockmarket Holiday hours

I wish all my loyal readers a very happy Christmas and a prosperous 2009 New Year.

It has been a pleasure writing on my favourite subject and I hope you may have found some interesting tidbits to help you out in these very crazy financial times.

I hope you can all join me in 2009 where we can all do it again.

Darren, Share Investor.




NZX & ASX market hours, 24 Dec-Jan 5

Wednesday 24 December- NZX and ASX markets close at 4.00pm NZT.

Thursday 25 December - NZX and ASX markets closed.

Friday 26 December - NZX and ASX markets closed.

Monday 29 December - normal market hours.

Tuesday 30 December - normal market hours.

Wednesday 31 December - NZX and ASX markets close at 4.00 pm NZT.

Thursday 1 January - NZX and ASX markets closed.

Friday 2 January - NZX closed, ASX open.

Monday 5 January - normal trading commences.


c Share Investor 2008