Friday, December 12, 2008

The Headliner: A suck up to my mysterious benefactor


To the mysterious benefactor who sent me a copy of The Headliner today a million thanks.

I have read your publication of biz stories on many occasions but at Albany Whitcoulls and Borders (one and the same nowadays) I cant find it.

The December 11 issue has several interesting articles:

Postie Plus [PPG.NZ]-A resurgence in the tiny retailers fortunes.

Ryman Healthcare [RYM.NZ]-Good prospects for long-term growth

Smaller pieces on Hanover Finance, Nuplex, Delegats, The Warehouse, Pike River and some very interesting stock picks.

The Headliner is frequently on the mark and a good read, albeit too brief.

Quality not quantity I guess.

Anyway to my mysterious benefactor, you know my address, please keep it coming.


Disclosure: I own Ryman, Postie Plus & The Warehouse shares
.


Related Links

Subscribe to The Headliner @ Headliner.co.nz
Headliner.co.nz

From Amazon


The Headliner Subscription
12 months, 24 issues



c Share Investor 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on Share Investor Stuff