Thursday, April 3, 2008

Shameless plug for Share Investor (UPDATE 3)

*Just an additional note to this post yesterday. Deanne Nichols, who has a presence on Share Trader as "Skytower" and "Metro" is behind selling my name to the present "owner" of the Share Investor URL. I'm not sure if they are one and the same.

*There are also comments about this site and its content on the URL. None of it is true. I do not plagiarize work by others and pass it off as my own here and any posts written on other sites are merely to discuss investing.

If any work is by others, I acknowledge where it has come from.

Neither have I been making threats towards anyone.

This individual has been spamming me and my old Share Investor Forum since I banned him from it last August for posting "inappropriate content".

As for the other stuff, well, it's really quite dangerous to be calling me a sex offender and publishing my address and phone number.

Time for some shameless plugging.


You can now get my blog and forum at the following URLS

www.shareinvestor.biz - A range of financial type websites from Share Investor
Shareinvestorforum.com- Share Investor Forum
Shareinvestor.co.nz - Share Investor Forum
Shareinestor.nz - Share Investor Forum
Sharetrader.biz - Share Investor Forum
www.shareinvestorblog.com - Share Investor Blog
www.shareinvestornz.blogspot.com - Share Investor Blog 

I am working on a permanent forum, with some extra special tasty treats to compete with the only other financial forum in New Zealand,Share Trader/Sharechat, run by Phillip Mac Callister of Tarawera Publishing.

The site, will be found at www.shareinvestorforum.com. This is phpBB3 based, the latest in forum technology. We will have a dedicated server and intend to compete head to head with Mr Mac Callister, aggressively and fairly, to see what we can achieve..

Some of you may know that I have had problems securing the NZ Share Investor domain because Deanne Nichols, who calls himself "Metro" and "Skytower" at Share Trader, cyber squatted on it for a year.

Deano no longer holds the name and somehow it has found its way to a Brisbane squatter and something very peculiar is going on there. I am not presently related to that site.

The individual who has registered the domain is Lincon Peterson.

The name Share Investor and the logo above are registered trademarks and cannot be used by the Brisbane leach and I have since filed a dispute with the domain name disputes people.

If you are reading this Mr squatter, you have my intellectual property and I will see you in court if need be.

I don't give up, ever.

I wanted to put this lot on public record and hope you guys are not too bored with this running saga and will support my future endeavors.

Cheers, Darren

*Just a footnote, I finally got control of www.shareinvestor.co.nz in Jan 2010 after 3 years of trying.


Related Reading

Share Trader do dirty on Share Investor





c Share Investor 2008



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on Share Investor Stuff