Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Mmm

Image result for asb securities

Mmm, now it appears I don't get the live data from www.asbsecurties.co.nz unless I buy shares now.

I have it in front of me now only because of a purchase I made yesterday.

My question is do you get this data free or do you have to pay?

It almost is the last straw for me on top of numerous outs of ASB's website.

This really seems unfair because I purchase currently around 6 times a year and I recall some 2 weeks ago that they would be moving to this new system because of the horrendous cost of the data but they gave me no choice as to what it was I wanted to do.

I might have wanted to buy the data when they switched over a few days ago.

Now they have me sniffing around at other opportunities and writing stuff like this.

Do you have some suggestions?



More Banking Madness @ Shareinvestor

Westpac: I'm Thinking of Returning






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on Share Investor Stuff